Retreatant’s Day of Reflection
An afternoon to re-acquaint with God
Many people have said that they wished there were an opportunity for some kind of spiritual tune-up between their annual retreats. Twelve months is such a long time to go without some kind of revitalization. Manresa is now offering afternoons for those who have experienced a retreat to renew their retreat experience and an opportunity to introduce a friend or family member to Manresa.
The day will include a talk or discussion, time for private prayer/devotion, Mass and a dinner to round out the evening. Our first sessions have been very well received. Here are some comments from some of the attendees:
- – I didn’t realize the beauty of Manresa. I never had a chance to see at this time of year.
- – I appreciated the time of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
- – This opportunity to enjoy the serenity of Manresa has reinvigorated the promises I made while I was here last spring.Thank you for the chance to touch base.
- – It was very nice to spend the day in prayer, reconciliation and then attend Sunday Mass. I remembered my experience during my retreat here and it gave me the impetus to be more ready when I come next year.
- – My friend invited me to come and see Manresa for myself. He was after me for many years. I am glad I took the few hours this Sunday to do this. I will be back in the spring for retreat. No wonder he loves this place. It is easy to know that God is close.
The program starts at 2:00 PM on a Sunday and lasts until 7 PM. You can arrive as early as 1:30 PM. The cost for the afternoon is $30, payable upon registration.
Make plans to join us on any of the dates shown below. Give yourself the opportunity to meet God in the serenity you know, and bring a friend. You can register today by calling the office or you can register on line.
Our next opportunities will be: